Sunday, September 21, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask by Insta Natural

Instant natural hooked me up with yet another amazing products from their wonderful line of beauty products. It is the Argan Oil Hair Mask. I am far from a natural blonde so my hair is a "bit" on the dry side. I was very excited to receive this product. As soon as I received it I read the instructions. The instructions said to wash hair as usual then towel dry. Then to apply mask, and leave on for 5 to 15 minutes. I applied liberally to my hair using way more than I needed but, it was fine my hair did not feel grease or heavy from using that much. The first thing I noticed about this hair mask was the amazing smell, it is really nice. The next thing I noticed was the thick consistency of it. After I rinsed the mask out of my hair. My hair was not only soft, silky, and smooth. It was also very manageable. I love this product, and will be buying a future. Here is the Amazon link so you can get your own Argan Oil Hair Mask by Insta Natural. If  you want to buy your own it's $17.95 for an 8 ounce container.
  The key ingredients are argan oil, amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin B5. All the ingredients are natural, and organic. The best thing about Insta Natural is they completely back this product with a money back guarantee. No matter where you purchase this product from. They have a 100% satisfied guarantee. If your not happy with product simply contact them, and they will get you a full refund. What more could you ask for? The whole company I just wonderful. I really hope you try it, I know you will not be disappointed. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you, Tabitha




No comments:

Post a Comment