Friday, August 29, 2014

Insta Natural's Deep Cleansing Facial Oil

This deep cleansing facial oil from Insta Natural's has been a wonderful addition to my makeup routine. I've been using it to remove my make up every day for the last two weeks. I can not tell you how much I love this. I am still washing my face after I use the oil, because I have combination skin, and I feel it may leave my skin a little oily. I do put one pump back onto my face after I wash with soap. I like to do this so my face is not so dry.
 The Insta Naturals Deep Cleansing Facial Oils bottle says it removes impurities and make up with outstripping the skin of its natural oils. It also has an energizing blend of oils that will gently clean pores, and removes dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth and nourished. I have to completely agree my skin feels wonderful. It is soft, smooth, and I look like I have a nice glow to me. I am not sure you would like this if you have very oily skin, this might be too much oil for you, but for combination or dry skin this is amazing. I am so happy with how it makes my skin feel. I would recommend it highly to anyone and I hope that you love it as much as I do.  Thank you, Tabitha.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment