Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Matcha Experience


 I  have been on a health kick lately, trying all kinds of new healthier ways to lose that 20 pounds I am still caring the birth of my son. Since I am a huge tea fan. When the opportunity came for me to try a Organic Match Green Tea Powder I jumped the chance. Kiss Me Organic sent me a bag free to try, and I was ecstatic. When I order the bag it came with a recipe e-book that had some amazing ways to incorporate this powder into everyday recipes.  Everything from smoothies to pancakes and so much more. I preferred just adding 2 tablespoons of the powder to a cup of hot water and having it in tea form. Mainly because I really like the taste of this Matcha. I also like to add a bit of honey sometimes. It helps me distress and takes me to my happy place. As you can see from the pictures below this Matcha powder will give you a metabolism boost, all the energy, and improved skin health just name a few of the great benefits that come with this product. I highly recommend it and hope you think it is just as amazing as I do. I have added the link below I hope you will check it out. Thank you, Tabitha


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDT116M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment