Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Btipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer

The first thing I noticed about this lemon squeezer when I got it, was how thick and sturdy it felt. I have had squeezers in the past that have been very flimsy, and broke easily. Well those days are over with this one because, not only does it have sturdy construction, but there is a lifetime warranty... How awesome is that! I make a ton of fish in the summer, and I can not get enough homemade lemonade. So this was right up my alley. I loved it. If ever your looking for a lemon squeezer here it is. The link to Amazon is Here, and I know you will love it as much as I do. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank You, Tabitha



No comments:

Post a Comment