Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Liquid Chalkers

I can not tell you how much fun these have been. I have a huge dry erase board next to my fridge, and use it to know at a glance what is in there to eat, or what i need to buy. It has made meal planning a breeze. I like most people have the original black marker that came with the board, and I was happy with that, but now...my world has color, and I love it. These markers make it so easy to color code everything. They also work on chalk boards, but do be careful. The package says to be careful if you use it on a wall that has been painted with chalk board paint, because the color can bleed thru to the wall underneath. I think every house should have these. I really like them, they are fun. I hope you check them on Amazon here. If you want to see all of the awesome products they have here is a link to their website. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank You, Tabitha



No comments:

Post a Comment