Monday, November 18, 2013

Citrus Lane

Me and Citrus Lane got off to a rough start, and after my first month I canceled my subscription. Well last month I started it back up and the box was great. This month I was jumping around my house like a fool because my son got a toy I wanted so badly...lol yes I am a 5 year old trapped in a 35 year old body. My son is at that age where he is eating on his own but not using utensils yet and I was contemplating whither to get him them or not. It is like Citrus Land read my mind, because they sent him a child sized fork and spoon with a little shark on it. It is so very cute. If you are familiar with Citrus Lane I would check out there web-site again because they have changed it up a bit with new box options. There are different size boxes at different price points so it is easier for everyone to get in on the fun. You can check them out here Citrus Lane. Now lets dig in to this awesome box. I hope you love it am much as me. Tabitha
 Yes this the point where I was jumping around yelling "yeahhh he got the boat". It truly is the little things that make me happy.
This is the Awesome Tug Boat from Green Toys. It is a great bath toy but it can also be a great pool toy. There is a spout at the front of the boat to poor water out of and it still floats even if there is water in it. I will say the best part has to be that it is dishwasher safe. Moms know that tub toys don't last a very long time the water gets in and slime starts and you can not get your hand in there to clean it properly so yet another toy in the trash. But not here just put in with the dishes and it is ready for the next tubby. If I got any happier about this I would explode...lol
 These are Zootensils from Skip Hop they are very cute and they fit in my sons hands perfectly.
 This was the Mom gift this month it is Lip Comfort by Pur lisse it is a very nice lip balm. I have not tried it yet, but I have heard great things about it.
 These are Reusable Snack Bags from Bumpkin. These are already in the diaper bag and they were just in time because the sandwich bags I had the snacks in were getting pretty banged up in there. These look like they will hold up really well.
                            This months box was awesome thanks again Citrus Lane for stepping it up.
 Here is Second Blends from Plum Organics. There was a recall of this item and I got as very nice e-mail from Citrus lane explaining what happened, and to throw this item out and they will be sending another product or a coupon for a free item.

No comments:

Post a Comment