Monday, November 4, 2013

Klutch Club

I got an offer for a free Klutch Club box, so I figured why not try it out for just the price of shipping. Wow am I glad I did try it. I was so happy with the box. I got a Best Of Box for Women. If you go to there website there are several option choices Women's, Men's, and Mom's. There are Best of options, 3&6 month options, and gift options. The boxes are $10.00 per month and $8.00 for Shipping and handling. There are discounts for 3 and 6 month subscriptions. The Klutch Club site says each monthly box contains $50.00 worth the products, and the Best of boxes have $75.00 worth the products. They also let you see what is in each box at the beginning of the month, so if you don't want it you can skip that month. I love that option, because then I don't end up with a bunch of stuff I don't want. I did receive a lot of items in my Best of box and there were some full sized items. So really wither you want to gift it or try it for yourself Klutch Club has you covered. There site is easy to navigate. They even have a page with the deal codes from previous boxes for you to use.
  In my Best of box there were some new products, and some I love and have used for years. Even if you decide not to place an order right away,I would still sign up and see if you get a chance for a free box (if you pay S&H). You can check them out at Klutch Club. There are so many products so let me start showing you.


     These are multi seed crackers by Crunchmaster. They were not my favorite, but they did grow on me.
I love the Bic Soleil razors I have used them for ever, and there is a $2.00 off coupon in the              package...Score!!!!
Athletic Body Wipes by Shower Pill Since the arrival of my amazing little man I have not been able to get to the gym, but this will be great in the diaper bag for when the little one makes a mess.
There was a lime and coconut scented Shea Sugar Body Scrub by Tree Hut. Not only does this smell awesome my skin felt so good after I used it. This will be a staple in my shower. Love,Love,Love
                        The Not Nuts Seed and Fruit mix by Enjoy Life is a great on the go snack.
I received the Meyers Clean Day liquid hand soap. It was Basil scented, and I have to tell you I was not sure if I was going to like it. I love basil on my food, but not sure if I want to wash my hands with it. It is on my sink. I do like the smell it is not to strong, and it has become one of my favorites.
The Ojo fortified eye care nectar in Mango and black currant was delicious, but I am not really sure how much benefit my eyes got from it.
There were 3 packets of 100% Pure body lotions. They are portioned out in a perfect amount for single use, and they smell so good.
I am sorry about the picture quality. This is a Moisturizer by Juice Beauty. I have not tried it yet but it is oil and fragrance free.
Another one of my favorites is this Fig Bar in whole wheat blueberry by Nature's Bakery. These are so good  my Son and I have shared everyone of these I have gotten, and he loves them as much as I do. If they can make a one year old happy they can't be bad...lol
There was a care with a code for 20%off at Juice Beauty and one that offered 3 free months of Yoga from Yoga Vibes.
I really liked this box I thought there were some Very nice items. Some I was familiar with some I was not. I will definitely be keeping my Klutch Club box I am a fan for sure. I hope you like them as much as I do. Thank you, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment