Thursday, November 21, 2013

Graze

I got another Graze box this month. I wanted to try it with it being launched in the USA. I wanted to see if I would get my box in a more timely manner. I did and there are a ton new snacks to choose from. I was happy with what came in the box, but the price has gone from $5.00 a box to $6.00 a box, and I am not sure the little snacks are worth that. Please don't get me wrong, they are perfectly a portioned one serving snack so you don't eat the whole bag. I get it, but it is such a tease because I always want more. The web site is the same. It is still easy to use. The snacks still have the same rating system so if you don't want a certain snack just trash it. It is a yummy box but not one that I will be continuing with right now. Check them out at Graze and see what you think. Thanks Tabitha

     There was Florentine, British Barbecue, Raspberry and Coconut Muffin, and Coco Paradise. 





No comments:

Post a Comment