Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Box reviews comming soon!!!!

I am very excited to announce that I will be getting some subscription boxes from some AMAZING companies who have been gracious enough to allow me to review their boxes and give my honest opinion. I am excited to do this because as most know these boxes can run anywhere from 5 dollars to 100 dollars and up. I am cheap I will be the first one to admit it, but I will pay for something if I get a great deal combined with great customer service, no hassle when I need to pause service, and most of all consistency because time and time again a box looks stunning one month and you order it only to be disappointed because the next box looks sad for one reason or another. The boxes I am going to review are things we could all use everyday from diapers to dog toys and healthy snacks to healthy meals sent to my door with everything I will need to cook a 3 course meal. If you have any questions or any boxes you would like me to try to review please drop me a line and I will do my best to get it done quickly. Thank you Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment