Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Conscious Box...

Well today I received my Conscious box today. They are a company that is a Healthy, Natural Alternatives for Every Product in Your Life they pick out green Eco-friendly products, and they send products that are sustainable and natural which is great. Their boxes are $19.95 and that includes shipping. This box was sent for me to review so there was no charge for it. I want to make you aware of that, but it will in no way hinder my ability to give an honest review. Upon opening my box I saw a beautiful postcard apparently all their boxes come with one I really liked it. Then I saw there was a lot of things for my little one maybe to much this is not a kid box... My child will be enjoying some Snackimals cereal, Sneakz chocolate milk shake, 2 packs of omega-3 jellies and 2 toddler bars. I got some chicken poop lip balm and if you can get over the name it works well. I got 4 different drink mixes, a floor cleaner sample and a relax-all sample. I don't know if I would sign up for this box. If I had paid $19.95 I would not have felt I got my moneys worth. So having said that some of their boxes look better than others. For me I would pass on this one. I just did not see the value. Thank you Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment