Thursday, August 15, 2013

Where are you getting your money????

I know this is my first post and really first blog, but let me ask you this where are people getting all this money....There is a new obsession yes I said obsession in women's lives, I know what your thinking . Women have loved shoes for years , but it is not shoes I am talking about. There is an wave of box subcribtion services everything from food to baby cloths to adult themed boxes. I am really all for this no thinking just order and sure I would love to order one maybe two, but when you begin to order 4 food boxes for your kids, 2 different food boxes for yourself, 3 different Make-up boxes, who knows what else. I simply ask you where do you get your money because I would like some of it. The purpose of my blog is to sort the amazing boxes from the crap because there is nothing worse than seeing a box that looks great on-line then ordering it, and having the anticipation of wondering what is in the box only to get the box and feel ripped off, I am speaking from experience here. So if I help just one person not feel riped off then I have done my job. I hope you like what I do and I would love to hear your feedback boxes you want to know about just ask. It may take me a bit to get a review but it will be fare and unbiased. Thank you, Tabitha Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: