Monday, August 26, 2013

Love Graze!!!!!!

More yummy deliciousness arrived in my mail box today from Graze. It was a few days later than the last box but arrived before the next box was billed.In this box I received fruit and seed flapjack,pina colada,Eleanor's apple crumble, and tomato and basil pizza. One of the things I have heard about these boxes are that they are small portions, as someone who will sit down and eat an entire bag of chips I can tell you I love the fact they actually put one portion per pack. The boxes are 5.00 each and you can decide to get one box a month or four. They make it very easy once you sign up you can browse there web site and see all the snacks they have,and you can rate them. If there is something you don't want or does not look appealing to you, or if you get something you think did not taste good click the trash tab and they will not send it. On the same note if there is something that looks or tastes amazing when you get it sign in and click the love tab and they will send it more frequently. I love that you don't have too feel required to get something. If you want to change it you can just sign into your account and add or subtract boxes and if you need to cancel you just put the account on hold so if you want to sign back up you start right where you left off. I will tell you the one thing I don't like about Graze is the fact you can't just order more than one portion. I loved the pina colada with its real dried pineapple and would love to order a bunch , but having just said that out load I am reminded that if I got a whole bag of chips I would probably eat a whole bag...lol. Anyway I can't really say enough good things about Graze they are one of my favorites and I will be looking forward to their deliciousness in my mailbox for a long time to come. I hope you give them a shot and you love them as much as I do. Thanks Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment