Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rose Vox Box from Influenster

I was so excited to find out I was getting a Rose Vox Box to review from Influenster. Influenster is a free to join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences.  I love Influenster, there product reviews are so helpful especially if it is a product I have not tried before. Wither I am on the fence about a product or think it might not be right for me. I know I can go to Influenster and there will be real women giving me there real opinions about the product. I can see why they love it, why they hate it, ect... The products in this Vox Box are great. They are from trusted brands,and can be purchased anywhere. Here is what came in the box, and if anyone is interested in joining Influenster please leave me a comment and I will be sure to send you an invite.
                                                           Here is the awesomeness!!!
 I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes  Retro Glam mascara in black. I am not a full face of make-up kind of girl, but liner and mascara are a must. I had not really given Rimmel a thought before and boy am I sorry about that, because I have been missing out. This mascara is awesome it is not clumpy, it does not irritate my eyes, and best of all it came off easily when I washed my face. For the way it makes my eyes look and the awesome price point (CVS has it for $6.99 not of sale) the Rimmel Scandaleyes is now a staple in the make-up bag. I can't say love enough on this.
 This is the Vitabath hydrating Lotion in Ivy ans Lily scent. It is a very nice moisturizer. It is thick and creamy. The scent I thought when I first put it on was a bit strong, and maybe even a bit masculine. As I continued to smell it it really started to grow on me. As a moisturizer it is great I have very sensitive skin and I used it on my legs after shaving. That is something I don't usually do, because of burning or irritation. I had no problem it made my legs soft and me smell great. This is another product that will always be in the house. I can not wait to try the other scents and products in this line.
 This is the Kiss Gradation Polishes, and they are so cool. I can really do this at home by myself. It was so easy. I am a stay at home mom to a one year old, so getting to the salon to have my nails done is not high on the list of things to do.  So it is nice to have a product I can use at home that makes me feel pretty, and stylish. It  is so needed some times. I did this and it looked like I had been to have my nailed done. It was really quick, and easy to do.It took me about 20 min the first time I used it. I followed the very simple to use directions on the package. It could not have been easier to do and my nails look great if I don't say so myself.
 These are the BelVita Breakfast Biscuits in Blueberry. These go everywhere with me. My one year old loves these to. I can just toss a pack in the diaper bag, and we can eat on the run. It is nice to have something I can open, and share with him. I feel good about giving BelVita to him, because I know they are nutritious. I also know he is not going to make a huge mess with them, because the biscuits are not to crumbly, which was never a concern of mine until I had a child....lol. I have been eating these for a while and I think they are wonderful, and taste delicious no matter which flavor you get.
 Lindt's Lindor Milk Chocolate truffles are some of my most favorite things in the world to eat. So I was super excited to see them in the box. No matter what flavor you like best you will always find them smooth and creamy. Needless to say they did not last long once out of the box.
These are Dr. Scholl's for her Cozy Cushions fuzzy boot insert.  I live in the south so I have not tried these yet but I love The Dr. Scholl's for her product line so I can not wait to try these. They are obliviously fuzzy and the bottoms are super soft and springy. My feet are so excited about these...lol
 This box exceeded my expectations. All of the products are products I will get, and recommend to everyone. I would again like to thank Influenster, Dr. Scholl's, BelVita, Kiss, Rimmel, Lindt, and Vitabath for giving me the opportunity to review these awesome products. Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment