Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bluum

I waited a long time to get my first Bluum box. I saw beautiful box after beautiful box. So when  I saw the opportunity to get one at a great price I jumped at the chance. Well I got the worst box I have ever seen from them. I actually called, and complained about how crappy I thought the box was.The theme was Cuddle Time and I got a book titled Cuddle other than that how the other things I received are related to cuddling I have no idea. There were 2 Packages of Happy Yogis yogurt and fruit snacks, a pair of Soy Baby socks, and a lip balm. I felt this box was random bits and pieces they had laying around. When I called customer service I found out there were things missing from the box. There was a tea sampler and something else. The woman I spoke to offered to send me the items right out, and told me that if I wanted to complain  I would have to e-mail support. She can not send them a message.....ok. She was very nice so I did not go into my usual why have a company if all components cant communicate with one another. I e-mailed support and a representative called me on the phone the next day.I was able to address all of my concerns, and made me feel much better. I will tell you this is not the normal for a Bluum Box they are usually great. I will be giving them another chance because their customer service is outstanding. Check them out at Bluum.

 Bluum has monthly subscriptions for $24.95 a month. They have a 3 month subscriptions for $69.00. There is a 6 month for $126.00 and there is a one year for $249.50. All subscriptions have free shipping. They have gift subscriptions available as well. Check them out see what you think. I was unhappy with my box but customer service was quick to correct the issues I had. Bluum  Thank you Tabitha

I will add pictures when the other items from the box arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment