Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tackle Grab

I love fishing so when I was able to get a Tackle Grab box free I jumped at the chance to. It is a great box with some neat new baits that I would not have picked out for myself. They have month to month subscriptions on sale right now you can get your first box for just $5.00. There are also 3, 6, and 12 month options as well as gift options. Their web site to so easy to navigate and their faq. tab will answer just about any question you will have. I was so happy with my box for $5.00 I know you will be to Tackle Grab . Thanks Tabitha

 This is Reaction Strike's - 6" Shimmy Shad.
 This one is Yo-Zuri's - Sashimi Pencil sw
 Then lastly I got Bass Kandi's - 3.75" Coastal Crippler in strawberry and white
 This was a wonderful box. when you do sign up you will fill out a survey so Tackle Grab can customize your box to your fishing habits. I can not say enough great things about this box. I just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment