Monday, December 9, 2013

Wantable Intimates

I just received my first Wantable Intimates Box and I am over the moon. I love this box all the other reviews I read were right. I took a short survey when I signed up so Wantables knew what I loved, liked, and disliked. I am a stay at home Mom as most of you know so lounge wear is my favorite, and shape wear is something I will never use. The Wantable boxes are $40.00 a piece, but if you sign up for a monthly subscription the price goes down to $36.00. There are 3 different Wantable Boxes. There is The Makeup Box that sends 4 to 5 full-sized premium makeup products,hand-picked to perfectly match your preferences. There is the Accessories Box that sends 3 to 4 boutique accessories, handpicked to perfectly match your preferences. Then there is the Intimates Box  4 to 5 premium products,hand-picked to perfectly match your preferences. The box I got was small and I was worried when I saw it but keep in mind how does the box have to be to put socks and underwear in.....lol. I really loved my box there was nothing I was on the fence about you can Check them out Wantable . Now lets take a look at my awesome Wantables Box.

  These Pink Zebra print socks are from Happy feet. They are a $12.00 retail value. I love them, they are so soft and cozy.
 These are Steve Madden's Sleepy Shorts Print Mania. They are a retail value of $30.00. I am not usually a fan of shorts but these are so comfortable. I think these are my new go to.
 Here is my favorite item in the box. It is a Lake Blue Camisole by PACT. It retails for $28.00. The fabric is really nice, and soft. The length is perfect, and it is great to sleep in.
 Lastly there is a Tangerine Bikini by On Gossamer it has a retail value of $22.00. They are really nice and comfortable. They don't ride up and I love the color.
Like I said before this box is awesome and I could not be happier with what I got. I can not wait for my next box.



No comments:

Post a Comment