Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fancy Pants Food

I got a Fancy Pants Food box this month, because they were offering a free box. It was not a bit what I expected. I thought it would be a box of fancy frufru goodies, and that was not the case. Setting that aside their boxes are only $10.00 a month. That is awesome. I mean for $10.00 the box was alright. With the hole left from Goodies.co this might be a new go to. The web site is easy to navigate. Here is what came in the box, and if you like what you see check them out at Fancy Pants Food . Thanks Tabitha

Premium Grilled Zucchini Chips by Snapz  I am not a fan of these I think they do not have much flavor.
This is Cinnamon Honey Granola by Oats. This was so good, and there are several flavors of this granola I can not wait to try.
These are Chocolate mints by Hint Mint. The tin they came in was way cool but the mints were just ok .
There were two different kinds of nuts both by Lord Nut Levington. First there were Bloody Mary flavored and next there were Cheddar and Jalapeno. I have not tried either one. I am not a big fan of peanuts so these may end up in a stocking.
These were so good I could have eaten twenty. They are Cocomels by JJ's Sweet they are caramel made with coconut milk and they are to die for. They are also gluten and dairy free.
Lastly I got some coconut cooking oil by Kelapo I have not tried it yet, but I hear great things about the benefits of using coconut oil. So I am looking forward to trying it.




No comments:

Post a Comment