Friday, September 5, 2014

Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap

Oh my goodness where has this product been all my life? Well at least since I hit puberty. Three days in just three days my skin looks amazingly clear. I am 36 years old and have had to deal with acne for at least the last 24 years of my life. I still can not believe this did in three days what thousands of dollars worth other products couldn't do. This is a new staple in my beauty routine. I know I have said that before, but for someone who is dealt with acne well into adulthood I am blown away by this soap. It is based on sulfur and Dead Sea minerals. It is for all skin types, and the smell is pleasant. The really surprising part is unlike most soaps that leave your face tight itchy and dry after you wash. I didn't have that problem with this soap. I am using it twice a day in the morning when I shower and before bed. I have extremely sensitive skin so a sulfur based soap really did make me nervous. It is something I had not yet tried. In the beginning I expected it to be harsh on my skin and I was so wrong. I am so in love with this product. I have clear skin it almost makes me cry. I have tried so many other things I had given up ,and just accept the fact that I would have to deal with acne for the rest of my life. I want to scream it from the mountain tops how good this works. I really hope you try this and love it as much as I do.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Thank you, Tabitha here is the link so you can get your own soap. Adovia mineral skin care natural sulfur soap


No comments:

Post a Comment