Friday, September 19, 2014

Pure Raspberry Ketones

So the new weight loss pill I am testing is Pure Raspberry Ketones an All Natural Fat Burner from Summit Nutritions. I've been taking them for about four days now and it dropped 2 pounds which is great. Any loss is great. The problems I have noticed is they make me very jittery, so I only take one at a time. They are 250mg pills and the bottle says not to exceed 1500 mg a day...I don't ever see that being a problem with me. I will say the thing I like about these is that they do curb my appetite. I an the type of person that just eats to eat. It does not matter what the situation is happy, sad, stressed I will eat, and not having no food in the house is not an option.
 Raspberry ketones became popular in February of 2012 because of Dr. Oz. He called them "a miracle fat burner in a bottle" . They are supposed to affect a hormone in the body called however there's no scientific evidence of that helps with weight loss having said that I I know that I will not be purchasing I know it helps me to finally start eating but this is too much of an unknown about these pills and I for one don't want to be a guinea pig. If your interested in trying them here is the link to Amazon Pure Raspberry Ketones they are 26.96 for 120 pills.   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment