Friday, September 5, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Supreme with 80% HCA

I had been using a Garcinia Cambogia with less HCA% in it when I started my diet. You can see that in a previous post. I thought hey why not bump up the HCA % and see if I loose more weight. The higher HCA% the stronger it is. I had lost 8 pounds on the other Garcinia Cambogia so in theory I should loose more because the percentage was stronger well that's not exactly what happens. I did not gain anything back but it still have not lost anything either since switching. It is not a big deal it was probably the fact that I cut out soda and started eating a bit better. I know people who have lost a ton on products like this, but I'm not sure it's for me.  If you're interested in trying I will tell you there were no side effects for me no jumpiness,  jitteriness, headaches, trouble sleeping, and no bathroom problems. Yes I know TMI sorry. For the weight loss dose it was two capsules 30 minutes before meal twice a day. I was using it at lunch and supper. This is a great product for some but not for me. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you, Tabitha If your interested in trying this product here is a link to get it. Gracinia Cambogia 80% HCA


No comments:

Post a Comment