Friday, September 5, 2014

Pure Garcinia Cambogia 85% HCA

I just reviewed a Garcinia Cambogia with 80% HCA or hydroxycitric acid so I won't bore you with all the details. You can just read the last review. It is short sweet to the point. I also tried this one with 85% HCA, and had the same results.
  Garcinia Cambogia became popular when Dr. Oz declared it the holy grail of weight loss pills. His criteria for it is, One it must contain HCA ,and be on the label. Two it must have no fillers binders or any extra ingredients. Three must be 100% pure and in a vegetarian capsule. Then lastly you need to take at least 1600 mg a day. He says if it does not have these things do not take it. This bottle that I'm reviewing does have all those things, and it could be that I'm under a great deal of stress right now, but it does not seem to be doing a whole lot for me. It has not helped curb my appetite which is what I was really hoping for with all of these that I've tried. Likee I said my last review I know this is work for a lot of people I have friends who swear by it. It just wasn't for me. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  Thank you, Tabitha If you would like to check this product out here is the link to it. Garcinia Cambogia


No comments:

Post a Comment