Monday, September 22, 2014

Perfectly Posh...Shine Bright like a Diamond Microderm Scrub

Can we talk about Perfectly Posh again? I had some time so I decided to try the Shine Bright Like a Diamond Microderm Scrub, and like I had expected it was awesome.  My skin felt soft, clean, and firmer instantly. I will say the texture in a face scrub is important to me. I don't want to use something that feels like little pieces of glass in it, or use something that feels like I am rubbing my face or body with sandpaper. I guess you could say I am a texture snob. This product was great. The texture is just the right size. This awesome scrub is $19 for 2 ounces, and trust me a little bit because a very long way.
  The key ingredients are coconut oil, sugars, and diamond powder. You would want to use this product once a week, and moisturize after using. I just washed with water. I did not use a moisturizer because my face felt so good. The smell was really nice Perfectly Posh's website says it's a lotus water fragrance. Whatever it is, it is nice. Again I want to thank Susan Gasperson for the opportunity to try these great products. Here is Susan's link so you can try these amazing products yourself  http://www.poshitwithsusan.com. Also here is Susan's email if you have any questions poshitwithsusan@gmail.com. Thank you, Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment