Friday, September 12, 2014

Perfectly Posh-tastic

I was thrilled when Susan Gasperson offered to send me some Perfectly Posh samples. I am a stay at home mom to a very active two-year-old little boy, so my me time is pretty much nonexistent. The days of mani-pedies once a month are long gone. The opportunity to do a little at home pampering sounded amazing.  Perfectly posh is a company that is all about pampering. Their website says, "We are not a pharmacy, We are not offering to do your laundry, We can't bringing world peace, and  We can't give you the day off you deserve. We can bring you a few moments of escaped with the best ingredients the most creative products of the planet." Their products are naturally based, Made in America, cruelty free, and free from sulfates, parables, lanolin's, and phthalate's. They have everything from Detoxes and Scrubs to Lip Lovin and so much more. The products I was given to try were, The Stripper (a detox clay mask), A Peel to me (a citrus body scrub), Shine bright like a diamond (a diamond micro-derm scrub), Dragon mojo (a body butter), and Hottie Patottie (a big fat hand cream).
 I used The Stripper first
 Somehow all the stars aligned and I had 10 minutes to actually take bath. I put it on and it was thick and creamy. Is was easy to apply. I hoped into the tub with a great book it was amazing. The Stripper is a Clay-Mud based product that helps to help pull out toxins from your skin. It  felt great, but I was not sure I would really keep it on at first, because it did tingle quite a bit. Once I started to calm down and relax it was great. I will recommend actually washing your face afterwards. I just wiped it off with water and a wash cloth and my face broke out because what the stripper does it pulls the toxins to the surface of your skin, and by not washing afterwards your just leaving them to sit on your face. The key ingredients in the stripper are charcoal and aloe, and it's best used once or twice a week. It is $24 for 8 ounce container, and I highly recommend this it was so nice to put this on and relax. My skin felt wonderful and I overall just felt refreshed.
 The next product I tried was A Peel To Me it is a citrus body scrub.
 It is suppose to Energize, Tighten, and Blast skin with its unique citrus zest. It did all of that and the feeling did not disappear quickly like some other products I have tried. The smell is AMAZING my skin felt great. You might think this sounds crazy, but the grit was not so small that it fell like I was rubbing sandpaper my skin. I am over the moon about this product as well. This product is $24 for 9 ounce container. It is worth that just for the smell alone. The key ingredients are sugar, salt, citrus oils, and zest. It's best used on your arms, legs, and the torso. I cannot say enough how much I LOVE the smell of this product.
   I will be doing the reviews on the other samples I got as well, but so far Perfectly Posh has me hooked. If you want to try any of these wonderful products you can check them out at http://www.poshitwithsusan.com. If you have any questions about any of the Perfectly Posh products you can email Susan Gasperson directly at poshitwithsusan@gmail.com. I am so excited about these products, and can not wait to try the others. I know you will love them to. Thank you Tabitha
Disclosure: Post contains referral links


No comments:

Post a Comment