Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Almost Perfect

I recently read almost perfect by Orly Krauss-Winer. I usually love mystery novels but had a very hard time getting into this one. There was everything that you want in a great mystery novel strong characters, great plot twists, and real life settings. I just couldn't get into this book like I normally would. There were some great parts where I thought finally I am getting into it. Then it would flash somewhere else, and I would be board again. I by no means am saying don't read this book. Everyone has their own opinion on what they like and like I said it was good just not for me. If you would like to get your own copy and read it for yourself follow the link to Amazon http://www.amazon.com/almost-perfect-orly-krauss-winer-ebook/dp/b00li2j0tg. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment