Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Perfectly Posh Mojo Body Butter

As you know Susan Gasperson with Perfectly Posh sent me some wonderful samples to try. They were several different products from Perfectly Posh's beauty lines, and now I can't wait to find a few moments in my day to be able to try another one of them. I love being able to take the time to relax, destress, or just mentally unwind. Recently I was about to jump in the shower and wanted to try a new product. So before I jumped in I stood staring aimlessly at the random stuff in my linen closet desperately scanning for something to make my shower more enjoyable. Then I saw the Mojo body butter and thought why not. Why not use it to shave my legs with change things up a little bit. I have very sensitive skin so it's almost impossible to put lotion on my legs after I shave, it just burns no matter what I try. I thought that this would be a good way to get the benefits of moisturizing while shaving. I'll definitely try this again. My legs felt so soft after I was done, and there was no burning or irritation. The Mojo body butter is wonderful. It can be used daily to nourish any part of your body, or in my case as a kick butt shaving cream.
 The key ingredients of this amazing body butter are wasabi, ginger, and cocoa butter. It is $22.00 for 8 ounce container. If you want to try anything from perfectly posh you could check them out at http://www.poshitwithsusan.com. Or if you have any questions about any of these products you can also contact Susan at Susan Gasperson at poshitwithsusan@gmail.com. Thank you, Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment