Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Perfectly Posh Chunk Big Bath Bars

I think Susan Gasperson climbed into my head. I just said in my last Perfectly Posh post that I was board with my shower routine, and I wanted something different. Well today when I opened my mail she had sent me something different. She sent me the MFEO (mint for each other) Chunk Big Bath Bar - It has rosemary leaves and peppermint inside a Shea butter bar.

I love it. I was really surprised at the density of the soap bar. It has not melted away like some others can. The smell is amazing and I am placing my order ASAP. There are several different Chunk Bars with great names like:
Gender Bender Chunk Big Bath Bar - it's a veggie-based charcoal loaded Dtox bar.

There's another one called Good Morning Beautiful Chunk Big Bath Bar - It is a bar with Caffeine, Green tea, and Lemon to nourish and awake you.

The Cozy Coma Chunk Big Bath Bar - It has Lavende, Argan, Shea Butter, and Chia.

The Just Plain Posh Chunk Big Bath Bar - it is a gentle glycerin bath bar.

There is the Haute Stuff Chunk Big Bath Bar - It is a mega moisturizing bar packed full of soothing Shea Butter.

There is the Honey Dip Chunk Bar - It is a bar with Manuka Honey and Green Tea Extracts. All of these bars are $9.00 each for a 7 ounce bar. I can not wait to try them all.
You can see these and other amazing Perfectly Posh Products at  http://www.poshitwithsusan.com. Thank you, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment