Friday, October 3, 2014

Wantable Intimates September 2014

Just when I think I am out they pull me back in with an amazing offer I could not resist. As usual they did not disappoint. There was some great items in my September box such as a beautiful Neuvo nightgown by Pajama Drama in a beautiful lavender color, which happens to be one of my favorites. There was a tank top by Honey Dew. It is hot pink with the dark purple lace trim, and it is so cute. There were a pair of seamless capri leggings by Isadora in a bright blue color. Lastly there is a pair of knee-high pair of socks by O-Zone designs. They are a black, gray, green, and burgundy block pattern. This is the second pair of these I have received with the exception of the color. They are very comfortable, and wear really well. So I was very excited to get another pair. The night gown was something totally unexpected the fabric is really soft and I can see this becoming one of my favorites.


The tank top is supersoft, and was already worn to bed last night. I was hoping for something like that. The leggings a very soft, but because they're mostly polyester they snagged when the box is closed, and because there are several pulls in the fabric I will not be able to wear them.


I did call customer service and the customer service is wonderful I was told how sorry they were that, that happened, and would be sending out a replacement item. However at this time there was nothing in my "likes" that was in stock. I was told they would keep an eye out for something, and they would replace it as soon as they got something in. I love that they stand behind the products they send.  Wantableor has several boxes to choose from. They have an accessories box, a makeup box, and an intimates box. Each box is $36 a month and you can easily skip a month or just cancel altogether right from their website. There is also a new fitness box option. There is a 20.00 styling fee they send 5 items around 65.00 each. You'll be able to try them on in your home, and if your not satisfied you can send back what you do not want. If you want to check them out here is the link to their site Wantable if you'd like to give them a try. Thank you Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment