Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Perfectly Posh's Big Fat Yummy Hand Creams

Perfectly Posh is back with some Poshtastic Big Fat Yummy Hand Creams. Susan Gasperson sent me some amazing creams. The first one I tried was Hottie Patottie Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream, and my feet and hands are soooo happy. My hands and feet are so soft and not greasy at all.
I also tried the Lil Snarky Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream, and surprise, surprise I loved it to. The main ingredients in this cream are Apricot kernel oil, and coconut oil. It smell like Exotic Flowers, and Sandalwood.
Both are awesome. They come in 3 ounce tubes, and are $9.00 each if you want to check them out you can see all the great creams at http://www.poshitwithsusan.com. If you have any questions you can ask Susan at poshitwithsusan@gmail.com. I hope you try them all I know you'll love them. Thank you, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment