Sunday, October 19, 2014

Swaag Box October 2014

I got my first Swaag Box, it is a Tom (time of the month) box. They were doing a $5.00 promo box, and I jumped at the chance to try it. I was not sure what to expect other than some pads or tampons. Boy was I surprised. When you sign up the web site asks what your preference is pads or tampons, and gives you several options of each to choose from. The boxed start at $16.00 month. There are several plan options to choose from including one that allows you to double the makeup and jewelry you get. Let's take a look inside the box I got. First I choose the Always overnight maxi pads. I knew those were commuting, but I was not expecting all the other amazingness that accompanied them. There were 2 bottles of Maybelline nail color. There was a beautiful Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet perfect for this Month being Breast Cancer Awareness month. It is very pretty, and I will wear it with pride in support for all the women who have had to fight this awful fight. There are assorted Hard Candy Cosmetics. I got blue mascara, and a two sided lip gloss Lastly there was a lollipop. It did not last very long. On the card that told me what came in the box, there was also the information of what would have come had I doubled the makeup and jewelry. Had I done that I would have gotten in addition to everything I already mentioned. Another nail polish, more assorted Hard Candy Cosmetics, and a Breast Cancer Awareness Stainless Steel Bangle. It also says on the card they will be making a donation to the Susan G Komen Fund for every box they send out this month. What an amazing thing to do. When everything is added up this box had a retail value of $45.00. Even if I did not got it for $5.00 it still would have only been $16.00 which is still an amazing deal. If you want to check them out on your own here is the link Swaag box. Thank you, Tabitha



No comments:

Post a Comment