Thursday, October 16, 2014

Old Factory Candles.

I am sitting on my couch reading a book, and my attention keeps jumping to some different childhood memory of Fall. Let me explain I recently received a set of 3 soy candles from Old Factory Candles. I had not burned soy candles before so I was excited to try them, and see if I could tell a difference. Let me tell you the answer is YES. The Set I got is the Fall Harvest trio set. The sets have some wondering scents like the one I got has a Pumpkin Spice, an Autumn Leaves, and a Cranberry scented candle in it. As soon as they showed up at my door I grabbed my book lit the Cranberry one, and snuggled into my couch. Within minutes the room was filled with big aromas that took me back to fall days I grew up with in New England. The other thing I am noticing about these candles is that they do not burn as fast as a typical wax candle. I am smitten already.....yes smitten. There are several other trios I can't wait to try. Beside the one I got there are two others I can not wait to try. They are the Vacation trio, it has a Sea Breeze candle, a Hawaiian Lei candle, and a Awapuhi candle. The other one is the Coffee Shop trio it is out of stock right now so apparently I was not the only one loving that trio. The candles in that trio are Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, and Chai Tea. All of these candles look wonderful. The candles are each 2 ounces each, and you get 3 candles per themed set, and they are $25.00 for each trio, and they are exclusive to Amazon right now. Here is the link to Amazon so you can see all the trios they offer, and get your own Old Factory Candles. These will make a great Christmas gift for anyone in your family, or if you do a Yankee swap/Dirty Santa type thing I bet this is the gift everyone wants. I hope you think they are as awesome as I do.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank You Tabitha

 Mine were beautifully gift wrapped from Amazon so if you are sending these as a gift there will be no worries about them arriving safely and beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment