Monday, October 28, 2013

Birch Box

I finally joined Birch Box, and here is my first one. I thought it was great. I got four sample items and a full size ChapStick. Let me start by saying how pleasantly surprised I was at the size of the samples. They were definitely a deluxe size sample. As some of you know I love a larger size sample. I like to try it a few times to see if/how it works on me, and wither or not I want to buy a full size product.
  I signed up for my Birch Box and got put on there waiting list. This is totally normal. It only took about two weeks before I got my invite. Even when you are on the waiting list for a box you can still shop from the site, and it is amazing. Birch Boxes web site is packed with every beauty product you could ever want or need. It is incredible, and a bit overwhelming. Especially if you are like me and have no idea what you are looking at or for. Like I had said I got my invite for my box about two weeks after signing up. The box is $10.00 a month, and I was that person hemming and hawing about spending on myself blah blah blah.... Well I did it and I realized a rejuvenated Mommy is a happy Mommy, and if it is only $10.00 to make my month, why not. I know you will think they are as awesome as I do so check them out at Birch Box . These are the very cool products in my box this month.

                                   This is my first Birch Box. As you can see it is titled Beauty Buzz
                                         Here is the opening of the box. It is packed very nicely.
 I know this is hard to see but it is a soap less cleanser by Avene. It is a pH-balanced wash that whisks away impurities with french spring water. My skin has not felt this good in a long time. This is a wonderful product.
 This is Curl Keeper by Curly Hair Solutions. It is a water based, weight less serum that keeps curly shiny, defined, and frizz free. I was not super impressed by this but my hair is wavy not real curly so to me it acted like a gel type product.
 This is Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum by DDF. It is a high tech serum that minimizes pores and softens fine lines with advanced amino peptides. This stuff is amazing. My skin feels so good after washing and applying this, and it may not look it but this sample is large. I will be able to use it for about 2 weeks.
 There was a Stainiac lip stain in Beauty Queen by the Balm Cosmetics. It gives lips and cheeks a sheer rosy tint. This was ok on my lips but, it was to much on my cheeks.
                        I have not used the Chap Stick yet but I am looking forward to doing so soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment