Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Conscious Box

I have mixed feelings about Conscious Box this month. They have amazing customer service, but I don't know how I feel about their boxes. I think I would like them better if the items were a larger more deluxe sample size, so I could really try the product. I would love to be able to use it for two or three days to see if I really like the product. I know that would cut down on the amount of samples, and I am fine with that. I do know there are people who like a lot of little samples, so I know you can not please everyone. Conscious Box is a nice box that is delivered monthly. You can get your box in Classic (that is the one I got), Vegan, and Gluten free. They do give you good options. You can sign up for a monthly subscription for $19.95 that includes free shipping. There is a three month option for $56.85 that also has free shipping. Then there is a six month option for $107.70 with free shipping. Lastly there is the yearly option, it is $203.40 and you guessed it free shipping. You can give your opinion on the boxes and the items inside to earn points. You do that right on the Conscious Box website. The points can be used to purchase items in the store on their web site. There you are able to purchase the products you received in your boxes. I only paid $7.95 for this box, and that was for shipping. I honestly feel if I had paid $19.95 I would have been irritated. I do not feel this box was worth $19.95, but for $7.95 I feel I do get to see different things. So what I am saying if you want to try this box go ahead just try to get it for the shipping price and if you like it great please sign up for a monthly subscription, but if you are not wowed then even at $7.95 you still got some new things Conscious Box . Thank You, Tabitha


These are baked organic corn snacks ahaped like dinosaurus. They are chedder cheese flavor.  My son has tried these from another box, and loves them so I was happy to see them in this box. He was to...lol
 I love anything cinnamon raisin so this will be a bed time snack. It is a soft baked fiber bar by GNU foods.
 This is to clean your water bottles, Travel mugs, or Other hard to clean drinking vessels. The package says you fill what you want to clean with warm water.  Add one cleaning tablet. Let sit 5 mins. for tablet to dissolve, shake to mix. Let stand 10 more mins. Then discard solution and rinse bottle. Sounds easy enough.
 These are Crum Creek's soy bite mini bread sticks. They are Vegan, Kosher, and GMO free. The package says they are healthy, high in protein, and low in carbs. They are available in Everything, Sesame, Onion, Rosemary, and Garlic flavors
This is Honest Company shampoo and body wash. I was happy to see this because I love the Honest Company but with this small sample there is no way I can tell if I am going to like it or not.
 This is from Eat Green Tea.com It says to sprinkle on top of just about anything you eat, and you will have sustained energy all day. One bag is equal to antioxidants in 30 cups of brewed tea. I will have to try.            
 Citrus scented dish soap from Life Tree. It is biodegradable and phosphate free. it says it is gentle on the plants and your hands.
 Goddess Garden Organics Tangerine Lavender daily lotion SPF 15. It has 91% organic ingredients. I burn very easy so I am excited to try this and see how it works.
I thought these were gummies but I am wrong there are 5 chewables. The package says 21 fruits plus  L.Acidophilus probiotics taking your daily amountof fruits just got easier. I guess if your not getting the fruit you need these are great.
This is a two pack from Seventh Generation one side is natural skin serum and the other side is natural body lotion. I am always looking for a new body lotion.

    
 This is hard to see sorry. It is gotu kola stem cell + chlorella growth factor day cream by Acure. Again the package is very small, so I feel I will not know if it is working well.
 This is vitamin b hydrating gel  facial moisturizer from Lotus Moon. This package is a bit larger so I am looking forward to trying this and feeling if it works.

I got this in another box and I still have no idea what it is supposta do. It supports your body's natural defenses. there is a pamphlet with it and you can check out Allimax.com for more info
Last but not least is a bio bag for pet waste made from plants, vegetable oils, and mater-bi. It is designed to degrade as your dogs poo does it seams like a nice bag. I will use it.
Like I said there was a good bit of stuff in this box, but I would have liked some of the samples to be more than a one time thing. Using it one time is not going to tell me wither I want to purchase the full size product or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment