Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nature Box

I received my Nature box this month, and am I ever glad I photographed it as I opened it. There would have been nothing left if I had waited...lol. It was awesome. I received two bags of five different snacks and the box was 29.95. If you do not want two bags of each snack you can get one bag of each for 19.95 a month, but if you want more you can get the big box. It has four bags of each of the five snacks for a total of twenty bags. It is 49.95, and well worth it. The snacks I got this month were amazing.

 I got the Blueberry Nom Noms, they are like an oatmeal cookie with dried blueberries and chocolate chips. They were so delicious.
My husband loved these. They are Cashew Power Clusters. I am not a big cashew fan so I got these for him.
 Then there was Exotic Raw Fruit and Nut, this was my favorite it had raw almonds, pumpkin seeds, pineapple, and so much more...sooo good.
  I received Big Island Pineapple and what can I say they were outstanding sweet, juicy, and real dried pineapple not gummy sugary mess.
 These are Sunshine Chips. They were not what I thought they would be, they are thicker than I expected and I was hoping to give these to my son but they are very hard. They are good though.
Again I can not say enough how much I love Nature Box give them a shot you will to. Thanks Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment