Monday, October 28, 2013

Bondi New York

I received My Bondi New York box today. I am a stay at home mom who does laundry, dishes, and cleaning. Nail polish does not stand a chance on me, so I never look for longevity just pretty colors. I was very happy with the color selection from Bondi. I thought they are on trend, but have some beautiful classic colors. I tried this subscription box because they were running a special deal that you get a box for $1.00. There monthly boxes normally run $19.99 a month with shipping included there are discounts for three and six month subscriptions. There web site is really easy and fun to use, and there customer service is wonderful. I had a shipping question and the gentleman I spoke to was wonderful. I don't know if I will continue my Bondi subscription just because of the price. It is a bit high for just polish, but if you love to do your nails the color selection is great. Check out there web site see what you think. Bondi New York Thank you Tabitha ****UPDATE**** It seams Bondi has hit a snag and has stopped there Subscription boxes. I was looking forward to getting my next box...oh well I will find other awesome boxes for us.


 The colors are Blue Skies, Uptown Girl, and City Slicker all three can be found in the Spring & Summer '13
                                                                          Collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment