Monday, October 21, 2013

Citrus Lane

This is actually my second box from Citrus lane. I was so unhappy with my first box I canceled my subscription. So when I saw the opportunity to receive a free box I decided to give them another try, and I am so glad I did. This months box was awesome. Two of my sons favorite things are music and his tubby time, and this box covered both. They have several subscription options. The first is month to month it is $25.00. Then there is a 3 month option it is $25.00 per month. Then there is a 6 month and a 1 year option they are $21.00 a month. Shipping is included in all of the options at no extra charge. The website is easy to use and customer service is good I had no issues when I called them. Like I said I really love the items in this box.


 This is Water Bugs by Boon. It helps develop motor skills and coordination thru play. They are BPA free so if M wants to chew on them like everything else he can do so with no worries.
 To go along with the tub toy we got Playful Wash by Episencial. I have used this before and I love it. It smells amazing and is an ultra gentle head to toe wash. It is also tear free and rinses quickly.
 M loves this. It is a Triangle Castanet by Green Tones. The brand is ECO friendly and it is made from sustainable rubber wood.
 Lastly there was a BabyBug book from Cricket Magazine. I am not familiar with either of these, but I know Cricket Magazine has been around for years and with the book there was a code for 3 free digital months of the magazine.

Like I said I loved this box, and I think Citrus Lane hit it out of the park with all of the boxes this month. I hope they keep up the great work. Citrus Lane. Thank you, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment