Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stunner of the month...

My new sunglasses got here a little later than usual (thank you government shutdown) but they are here, and they are just as awesome as last months. Again they are something I never would have picked out for myself, but I love them. For those of you who do not know what Stunner of the Month is it is a monthly subscription box that sends you sunglasses or stunners. I just call them sunglasses, because I am in no way cool enough to call them stunners...lol. I was not sure if I wanted to get these because I like to pick my own sunglasses out. Some might not look right, you know what I am saying, but I have really liked the glasses I have gotten.

 The boxes are $9.00 a month and that includes shipping. They send you an e-mail when they ship. No tracking number, but I feel like they are on it because the e-mail says if you don't receive your package within 5 days to get in touch with them. Their Customer Service is wonderful. They got back to me very quickly when I asked about the glasses not arriving within the 5 days. The web site is easy to navigate and you can choose male, female, or unisex glasses. I love them, and best of all they will send you your first box free. So you have nothing to loose. Just go to  Stunner of the Month and type in trystunner to get your free shade. Give them a shot for free you can't go wrong. There are two different shades because my cousin ordered a pair as well and I wanted to show you  both pairs hope you love them. Thanks Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment