Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Zockster

I got these socks and was happy because I love socks. What I did not know is how much I would love these socks. They are simply amazing they are made with bamboo. I do not know a lot about bamboo so I went to the companies web page and found out things like. "Bamboo's natural properties wick moisture away for the skin, keeping feet dry during activity. Bamboo has natural antibodies that fight off bacteria. The best part, Bamboo textile is long and silky, so the socks feel like cashmere on your feet." They really do feel amazing on your feet, and because they are made from a sustainable product it is better for the environment. They also ship in ECO friendly packaging.  I love socks some people say it is a problem. It is not a problem it has just been a search for the sock that does not only feel good but wear well too. What I mean by that is it never fails, you find these great comfy socks, wear it and wash it a few times. Then the holes start, so the socks get thrown away. I have been wearing these and testing them walking around the house on different surfaces, and have not noticed any wear starting yet. I did notice they got softer with washing and wearing. The real test came when I was carrying my one year old into the kitchen. I have to step over the baby gate and onto the kitchen floor. I can not tell you how many times I have almost fallen, and I am now extra careful. I did not notice any slipping with these socks, not to say they are slip resistant but they are great for me.

Zockster was founded in 2012, in Chicago, IL, and there company mission is to give customers great products at great prices when they need them

You can choose from women's white ankle, men's white ankle, or men's black dress. You have to add $1.00 more to the subscription price if you would like the black dress socks. You can choose a monthly subscription for $5.00 plus $2.00 shipping. You can choose every other month for $7.00 plus $2.00 shipping. You can get them quarterly for $9.00 plus $2.00 shipping, or if you do not want to do a monthly thing you can just order 3 pairs for $10.00 free shipping. You will get 3 pairs of socks and if you need to change anything you can do that right from there web site, and they have a satisfaction guaranteed. I did see on there site they are rolling out some new designs. It looks like they are not out just yet but there is a waiting list to sign up on. There web site is very user friendly. I really liked these socks they are so comfortable. I do hope you give them a try. If you don't like them you can send them back. Zockster  Thank you Tabitha  






No comments:

Post a Comment