Saturday, October 26, 2013

Zockster

I got my Zockster socks today and I could not be happier. I actually got the men's Black socks. My feet are a 7 1/2, but they fit my feet very nice. They were not big at all. They have so many sock options I suggest you check out for their web page to see which one works best for you Zockster. The web site is so easy to navigate thru and the customer service is great. You can change your subscription right from the site as well. This option will come in handy when they roll out the new designs...I am so excited about them. I am so happy with these socks there is no stretching, holes, or snagging. There are also no wear patterns on the bottom of the foot. I could not be happier. I really hope you check them out and give them a try. Thanks Tabitha







No comments:

Post a Comment