Friday, September 27, 2013

E-Sentials.com Convince Delivered

This is such a wonderful monthly service. They send me my razors, deodorant, and pads or tampons which ever is my preference or a mix of both if I want. They have three different packages to choose from there is a $10.00 per month package that is an assortment of  20 maxi pads or tampons. There is a $13.00 that is 20 maxi pads or tampons and three disposable razors. Then there is a $16.00 that has 20 maxi pads or tampons three disposable razors and a deodorant. There are 6 different types of tampons to choice from. You then  can choose how many light, regular, super, or ultra you would like. There is just one pad choice but it is Always which is a leader in the industry and you can choose from regular, long/super, or overnight. There is only one razor choice but it is very nice. The deodorant options are plentiful there are twelve to choose from. There are two Secret, four Dove, two Suave, Two Lady Speed Stick, and two Degree to choose from. Then best of all you can tell them what day of the month you want your package to arrive. This service is wonderful, as someone who shops with a one year old, I want to get in and get out as fast as possible. After getting my groceries, the last thing I want to do is go roam to the other side of a giant store trying to find everything I need hoping the baby does not start crying. So this will be a huge help to me. Another thought, this would be great to send to a daughter at college so it is one thing she does not have to worry about. E-Sentials.com says it best when they say convince delivered. It truly is I hope you like them as much as I do check out their site it is so easy to use. E-Sentials.com Thanks Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment