Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Bouqs.com

I got my first bouquet of flowers from The Bouqs.com last Wednesday and I was holding off on this review to see how they did. You know did they turn brown or die quickly. Well let me tell you they keep getting better and better every day I can't believe how amazing they look. I know this is because Bouqs is not like a regular flower company they cut and ship within 5 days of cutting. Where as the other guys can take up to 14 days of cutting. So Bouqs has no wasted flowers. They are located in Ecuador, and the flowers are grown on the side of a volcano, yes I said a volcano  10,000 feet above sea level. They also do something that I love to see any company do they provide healthcare, living wages, childcare, and adult education to their employees. If there is one thing I have come to realize it is that if you have people who feel appreciated and valued by a company it does reflect in the products, because they are proud of what they do. 

There are three different options at The Bouqs.com there is the Regular Bloom you set up what you want, when you want. If you want a delivery every week on Wednesday just to make you feel better. It will be there every Wednesday  The Bouqs company will become a husbands best friend. With the Never Forget option you will never forget another anniversary or birthday ever again. At the beginning of the year enter all dates you may need flowers sent, and two weeks before they are to be sent The Bouqs will send you a reminder asking if you still want to send these flowers...bam...no more dog house.  Then there is the Just Because it is for random deliveries to surprise loved ones with just on click. They sent me a Bouqs to review at no charge and it will not alter my opinion in any way. I can not tell you enough how beautiful it is. Any one would be happy to receive these any time of the year. They have 40 different kinds of flowers and is so worth the $40.00 plus tax there are no other hidden fees like with other companies. You try to order a $40.00 bouquet and when your done it is $80.00 those days are over with The Bouqs.com.

There website is so user friendly and I did have trouble with my order so I did e-mail Customer Service. I have never had someone get back to me so quickly and I thought it was just a fluke but no it happened each time I sent them a response. I really like The Bouqs.com I hope you give them a try The Bouqs   No one laugh at my homemade vase somehow all my glass vases grew legs and walked away??? Thanks Tabitha




No comments:

Post a Comment