Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nature Box!!!

My Nature Box arrived today with five great snacks. The first was Vanilla Macaroon Granola. It tasted exactly like a vanilla macaroon...delicious. Then there is the Cherry Berry Bonanza it is full of dried cranberries, cherries, and blueberries. It is very sweet and the berries are still plump and delicious not dry, hard, or dusty. There are 2  bags of Mesa Crisps. They are just as yummy as the corn chip from my childhood, but kicked up with flax seed in them. It gives them a great twist. My personal favorite are the Roasted Kettle Kernels they are honey coated toasted corn, and they are amazing...yes I ate both bags by myself. Don't judge until you try it...lol. I did get one snack I was not to happy about I got the Pistachio Power Clusters they are nut squares with almonds, cashews, and  pistachios. I have never liked pistachios so these I am not going to try these, but my husband says they are great. Oh yeah, I do not want to leave out my wonderful welcome bag they sent. It is an extra bag of Cherry Gauche Granola....outstanding that is all I can say about it.

 All of Nature boxes food is carefully sourced and nutritionist approved with no high fructose corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors, and 0g of trans fats. On a side note the bags are resealable so you don't have to worry about eating a hole bag before it gets stale, but that was not a problem here...lol. It makes it easy to take to work, bring in the car, or toss in a diaper bag.

 Nature Box's web site is so easy to navigate. They have a great question and answer page that will help with any questions you might have. Or you call their 888 number and get a hold of customer service. They are awesome, but more on them later.

After you receive your first box you can choose the snacks you want sent to you, and let me tell you they have some amazing looking treats. There are three different box options. They are Nature Box Deluxe it contains 5 full size packages of great tasting guilt free snacks. It is $19.95 and free shipping. Next there is the Happy Snacker it has 10 full size snacks (5 different snacks, 2 bags of each). This is there most popular and you can lock in the price of $29.95. That is a savings of $10.00 a month.. Lastly there is the big boy it is the Smart Snacker it has 20 full size snacks (5 different snacks, 4 bags of each). Again you can lock in a price on this one it is $49.95. That is a savings of $30.00 a month. There are also 3,6, or 12 month gift options.

I did call Customer Service and spoke to Kristen she was beyond helpful I told her I had hoped to be able to pick my own snacks and she informed me they put together the first box or treats but you can customize going forward. I told her I thought everything was great except the Pistachio and could I exchange it. She said she could do better she would give me a credit for the bags. How awesome is that!!!! I could not thank her enough. It seem like I have found another company that has employees that really like what they do. That is the kind of company I want to do business with because if an employee feels valued, I feel the items I receive are going to be better.

All said I love the snacks, I loved the amazing customer service (Thanks again Kristen), and I loved the price. Nature Box has become one of my favorite Subscription boxes. You won't be disappointed if you give them a try. You can check out their web site and see all the amazing things they are doing and judge for yourself. Nature Box Thanks Tabitha





No comments:

Post a Comment