Thursday, September 26, 2013

Graze

This will be my last Graze box. I like them but my boxes keep getting later every time and I can only e-mail them to find out if they know where it is. I just get back the same standard response that it could take up to 10 business days for it to arrive. There is no tracking number, oh well no big deal. I would like better customer service and perhaps a store where if I like the tiny bit of food you sent I could get some more.  I know they portion one serving size out, and that makes it easy for me. Sometimes you just want more and it would be nice to get some more. Their food is amazing I have not gotten something from them I have not loved so it is bitter sweet to see them go. I do wish I did not have to, but with so many others doing the same thing it is time to give someone else a try. Graze will always have a place in my heart and tummy. Here is a link to their website if you want to try them Graze  . Thanks Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment