Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tasting Room

Tasting room is a monthly subscription service in which you choose bottles of wine to be delivered to your door. They send you a tasting kit (as shown below) for 9.95 to cover shipping and handling. There are 2 or 3 different ones. I got the one with both red and white wines. The kit is designed to help you figure out what wines you like. Once you get your tasters pack you sign on to their web site and they walk you through step by step how to taste wine. It is like an on-line wine tasting. If your like me and thought wine is wine you really can tell a difference. There is no set amount different bottles are different prices. Depending on your preferences they show you several wines you might like. The number of bottles you have to get varies as well. This was fun to try because I have never done anything like this before. I reviewed this service because I received a $50.00 gift card, and I have seen a few box reviews with the same gift card I got in them. Please keep in mind the gift card I received was not the same company as this one I am reviewing now. I have to say I was kind of annoyed with that gift card because, I know nothing about wine. What my likes or dislikes are, I just do not know. Needless to say I never used my gift card. When I saw this and how they help you make choices I wanted to try it. I will not be getting any monthly because I have no need to keep bottles of wine it would go to waste. If your someone who loves wine or are interested in trying something new this was very cool. I would recommend them. Thanks Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment