Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stunner of the month

How fun is this subscription....Well let me tell you...VERY!!! I love sunglasses. I don't like to spend to much on them because, it never fails they get scratched, the arm falls off, or the lenses falls out. So when I found Stunner of the month I was so excited and I got the first month free by using the code trystunner at . After the first month they are $9.00 a month and that includes shipping. They are easy to cancel, you can do it right from their website and their website is so easy to use. I really like this service, and for a month free I would try it if I were you. You wont be disappointed. I will let you know that when I got my box I thought for sure the glasses were broken because I heard something rattling inside of the box. To my surprise when I opened the box I had found they sent me a bottle opener key chain, and it was taped to the top of the box and that is what I had heard. The glasses also came in a dust bag so they wont get scratched when I put them in my pocketbook (very nice touch). Some people may be put off by the fact you can not pick out your own sunglasses, but I think it is fun and exciting to see what you get. Now to what sunglasses I got. The glasses are a salmon color with dark gray almost black trim. They are something I would not have picked out for myself, but I really like them and the colors go so nice together. I can't say enough how much I love this company and it's service. I know what your saying she did not say anything about Customer Service well that is because they made it so easy I did not need anyone's help. I said it before and I will say it again get your free pair you wont regret it. Thanks Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment