Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Graze

My Graze box arrived today and I am wicked excited about this one. This has to be my favorite box so far. I have been listening to my sister and the ladies on some of the Facebook pages I am on talk about the toffee apples and how AMAZING they are. Well I have received them and let me tell you not only were they amazing but they were only 68 calories....WOW. The rest of my box was great as always. I got the salsa fresca not my favorite the salsa was wonderful but the chips were not so tasty, but there were 10 in the pack and still the pack was only 51 calories so that is good. I also got the love mix that is dried Apricots, cherries, and goji berries that was good as usual. The dried fruit was real dried fruit not a gummy sugary mess of what was once fruit like 10 years ago. Then last but never least I got the summer berry flapjacks, and those of you who have gotten the flapjacks before know were....amazing yum yum yum. I got the fruit and seed flapjacks last box and they were wonderful as well. I have been so happy with everything from Graze I can not tell you enough how great these boxes are. As for the company I did not have to contact them recently, but when I did in the past they were very helpful and responded quickly with answers to my questions. These boxes are $5.00 each and you can get 1-4 a month depending on how often you want to receive new snacks. You can change how many boxes right from the Graze website it could not be easier to navigate. When I signed up I went to there site and reviewed all the snacks they had, if there is something unappealing to you, click the trash tab so they do not send it to you. If there is something you want to try, clicked the try button. When I get something I really like I will go back in and click the like or love tabs so I get it again. Then if for some reason you needed to cancel all together they will suspend your account so you don't loose all the reviews you have done. That way you can start up where you left off when you came back. I highly recommend Graze you wont be disappointed. Thanks Tabitha https://www.graze.com/us/products

No comments:

Post a Comment