Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Julep

I love the idea of this subscription service, because I love to have my nails painted. I just think it makes my hands look better. Being a stay at home Mom to a one year old son, getting to the nail salon is never on my to-do list...lol. I have heard great things about this company, and its Customer service. You all know how I feel about companies with great customer service(I LOVE them). So I was thrilled to see they were giving away the first box free, so I set up two accounts one for me and one for my niece who loves to paint her nails as well. I picked the colors for us, but when I got them I was so unimpressed. The colors were nothing like they looked on my computer screen. I was not happy with that at all, but their foot cream was very nice. Since I was not happy with the nail polish I decided to cancel both subscriptions, because that is the majority of their products. When I called to cancel the Customer Service rep. was great she asked me why I wanted to cancel and apologized about the color difference. She made it painless to cancel. She also answered a few miscellaneous questions I had. She was wonderful. Julep is $19.99 a month and that gets you at least $40.00 worth the their products. They will send you an email with a preview of your Julep Maven Box on the 20th of each month. If you love what they have chosen for you. You have to do nothing and your box is on its way. If you don't like it or want to try a new style, send your box to a friend or skip the month all together. Just log into your account between the 20th and the 24th to submit your request. They will start shipping the Julep Maven Box the same day you're charged, on the 27th of each month. Their web site is also wonderful to use they could not make it easier. I do like Juelp very much, and with the first box free you can't go wrong. the code for a free box is FREEBOX it is 3.99 for shipping and handling and you can find them at http://www.julep.com/ Thank you, Tabitha



No comments:

Post a Comment