Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sock Panda...

Where to begin....I am a sock junkie so I love this concept for a monthly subscription box, and I had my Mom asking me to let her know how it is because she wanted to send it to a few family members with sock issues like me...lol. I had to be honest and let her know I did not think it was a good idea. I mean the kids would think it was great, because they are kids. I just did not feel the socks were anything special and not a great value for the price. With that said they were cute, one pair was K. Bell socks with cats and the other was a pair of Davco NewYork with a dog on them. Maybe I just expected something different form the socks they show on their web site. I also found the web site a bit hard to use. I accidentally ordered 2 subscriptions so I had to call. I found there was no real Customer Service to speak of. I spoke to David he is the owner and he did give me a discount on them in exchange for me to review them. I was charged for both subscriptions and had to wait for my refund. When I called him back to see if he was going to refund me, he asked me if I had sent him an reminder e-mail.....a reminder e-mail..it is called a post it wright it down and do what you say your going to do without someone having to call you 3 times and e-mailing you 3 times to get it done. I did eventually get my refund. You should know by now and that the service I got does not make my opinion of the subscription service any different. I want to let you know about the boxes but also the service I receive. Sock Panda is $11.00 a month that includes shipping. If you need to cancel you can do that by logging into another screen from there home page. Good luck if you have a question and need to call. I am not trying to be rude, I was just sooo unhappy with this subscription. If you want to try it you may have a different experience and I hope you do...Thanks Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment