Friday, September 27, 2013

Kiwi Crate

Kiwi Crate is a subscription service that sends boxes(crates)  filled with fun projects for your children ages 3-7. I ordered a sample crate just to see what to expect and I was so happy with what I saw from the moment the mini crate arrived till I got it out of the package. It is the cutest thing and the project is adorable. It is a firefly on a string and they included everything my son would need right in the kit. I did put it away until he gets a bit older, but I cant wait. I will definitely be getting this box in time.

 A monthly subscription will cost $19.95 a month, but if you sign up for the year it is $16.95 a month a savings of $95.00. You can purchase Single Crates that are filled with 2-3 projects for $19.95. There are also Mini Crates and Travel Crates for $12.95, and if your little one loves Kiwi Crate there are Party Favor Crates that range in price from $6.00- $12.00. Their website is amazingly easy to use, and any question you might have can be answered on their Q&A page. If you need to pause your subscription you can do so for 1-3 months right from the account tab on the site but if you want to cancel you have to call in and leave your information. There are so many great things to say about this company I know I am missing some. So I encourage you to go check out their web site and look at all the wonderful things they have to offer. If your still now completely sold try the Mini Crate for just $3.95 to cover shipping, you will not be disappointed. I know you will love them as much as I do. Check them out here KiwiCrate. Thank you, Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment